Finance Lead (They/She/He)
Finance, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
We are the leading delivery player in Kyrgyzstan. The way we want to grow is making every city and every vertical profitable. To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to take ownership of our Finance function in Kyrgyzstan. The time to market is a crucial factor, so we need a problem-solver person with 100% hands-on attitude.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be part of the Finance Team in Kyrgyzstan, and help them taking decisions that will shape the future of our business in the region
- Distil complex financial data into impactful commercial insights
- Develop financial business cases to support investment decisions
- Take ownership of the FP&A and controlling functions (Business Plan, monthly closings, etc) both at a country, city and vertical level
- Team with all Italy’s departments to drive the region financial discipline and improve overall profitability, maximizing outputs
- Work closely with Global Finance Teams (Billing, Treasury, etc) to solve any day-to-day issues and ensure a 100% satisfaction of Italy’s customers, partners and glovers in any topic related to Finance
- Work cross functionally to execute on future growth opportunities and/or cost saving initiatives
- Drive projects to continuously improve, streamline, and automate various areas of the team’s responsibility
- Work closely with the Finance Leadership to provide financial insights and assess the company’s overall progress towards its strategic objectives
- Engage in the development of new processes and tools to deliver impactful and actionable insights that drive decision making
- Report into Kyrgyzstan's Head of Finance & Strategy
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Previous strategy/operations consulting background is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in controlling/FP&A is a must
- Analytical and 360 mindset
- Hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to influence stakeholders in order to help achieve your goals
- Exceptional SQL, Financial Analysis and Excel skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to juggle - we are consistently working on multiple projects at any given time, so we are looking for someone who has the capability to successfully multitask
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- Proficient in English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance