Diverse and Inclusive workforce with a non-vanilla culture!
The environment at Glovo is fun and challenging, full of talented go-getters rolling up their sleeves and paving the way.
We value flexible working environments with trust being at the center of everything we do.
As a company, we like to take risks and move fast. We are honest and transparent, without compromising good vibes along the way.
Our Yellow Book
Whether you want to deep dive into our history, learn about what we stand for, or simply know more about what it’s like to work here, you just have to take a look at this handy booklet!
Our core values are the north star that guide our behaviors, processes and mindset
Be driven to deliver quality results quickly
- We work with intensity to move the needle
- We are ambitious, bold risk-takers
- We act with a sense of urgency, prioritising impact over perfetcion
Bring positivity and communicate openly
- We create a positive and fun work environment, even when we’re under pressure to deliver
- We don’t tolerate genius jerks
- We communicate with transparency, sharing what we can as soon as we can
Self-aware and open to learning
- We recognise that we’re privileged to be here
- We make mistakes, ask for feedback and seek help from others
- We are good listeners and are curious about other perspectives
Unlift people and the planet
- We give feedback to show we care about others and teams’ growth
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and create an inclusive work environment
- We make choices that positively impact our communities and the environment
Act as proud owners
- We value resources and operate as a lean, cost-conscious team
- We manage our time with flexibility to respond to Glovo’s priorities
- We see teammates as co-owners and focus on getting the job done
Focus on Top Performance
- We hire, develop and retain the best talent to build great teams
- We maintain high performance and culture standards; no exceptions
- Like a sports team, we engage in difficult conversations, make tough decisions and execute quickly
What our people say
I’ve been giving my 110% on projects that have helped me develop my skills and grow day after day. From three fundraising processes to several M&A opportunities across different verticals and geographies, I certainly feel that being part of such transformational work at Glovo has been a unique lifetime opportunity and I’m very excited about what’s to come!
Corporate Development Associate
I feel very grateful because they have become more than some colleagues. The trust they place in me is making me grow every day, I have learned to work as a team and I have more and more responsibilities.
People Experience Team
I joined Glovo at a very early stage of the company. My biggest challenge during these 4 years has been adapting to the growth and changes and giving my best during this adventure. We started building tripods with cereal boxes for shootings, and now we launch TVC campaigns almost every quarter around the world! This amazing journey has been so intense that now I have yellow blood inside my veins.
María Herraiz Sabate
Working at Glovo has been a great adventure, and everyday is a chance to learn something new. While setting up Glovo in Kenya, one of the greatest challenges we faced was coming up with innovative ideas of reducing the cash in circulation for Kenya, whose operation is cash driven unlike other markets. I led the team in setting up mobile money options for the app, which was a new concept in Glovo. It has been amazing to see us grow into this sweet spot whereby there’s just enough cash in circulation. It is such exciting challenges that make it an adventure to work at Glovo.
Finance Team Lead - Kenya
Ask GlovoOur vision is to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We also want to give you all the answers about Glovo.
That’s an amazing question! You can check out all our values information here.
Great question! It’s impossible for us to give a one-size-fits-all answer since our teams and departments are so different, but we can guarantee it will be dynamic and full of fun and challenges. Please visit our Our Teams section for more information on each team.
Depending on the local country policies, we do offer health insurance to all our employees.
Yes we do! Please check out our Perks and Benefits page to learn more.
Benefits are dependent upon local country policies, but please visit our Perks and Benefits page for more detailed information.
Yes! For now, we have remote onboarding, but soon we’ll be back doing it at the office. Safety first.
We love your attitude! Check out our Life at Glovo section here or our Life at Glovo social media handles on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Great question! Check out our Life at Glovo page to learn more.