Product Design Manager - Customer (They/She/He)
Product Design, Barcelona, Spain (Hybrid)
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. Our vision is to build one of the best engineering hubs in Europe that are known for its unrivaled ability to create technology that supports Glovo’s rapid growth; in an inclusive environment; where we celebrate our differences and work together to give back to the tech community globally.
We are looking for a Product Design Manager to join our Customer Product. Reporting directly to the Head Of Design, you will be growing and leading a team of Product Designers and driving the strategy for one of our core verticals in the customer product. With your help, we expect to keep growing this area and the scope in the upcoming quarters. Working in an environment built upon trust, constructive feedback, and flexibility, you will mentor and guide your team’s personal growth, advocating for a flat structure and a collaborative mindset.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Drive the user-centered strategy from a Product Design perspective.
- Define Product Design strategy working closely with the cluster’s UX Research, Tech, Product, and Data leadership.
- Be part of the UX Leadership team reporting to the Head Of Design and working alongside Product Design and Research Managers to ensure consistency of practices and processes across Customer product.
- Work closely with Staff Designers in the Customer product to raise the bar of design deliverables and the team
- Hire talent and scale the structure of your organization.
- Partner with the UX Research Managers to ensure Product decisions are data-driven and user-centered.
- Support and lead Junior to Senior Designers to promote healthy career development while ensuring high quality in Design outcomes.
- Nurture a collaborative environment based upon trust, glownership, good vibes, and care.
- Contribute hands on when it is needed
- 7+ years’ of UX Design background with evidence of expertise in end-to-end design.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and scaling midsize Product Design teams.
- Proven understanding of business goals and product metrics to drive design roadmaps and product decisions.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- A strong portfolio with case studies that show: Process, Problem-solving capabilities, and Design Leadership.
- Experience working in Product organizations in fast-paced environments.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days!
- Gym memberships
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- GAS: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers