Product Data Analyst (They/She/He)
Business Intelligence , Barcelona, Spain
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We are a product centered company and all of our teams rely heavily on data to drive product development. By experimenting with features in different markets, testing hypotheses and UI/UX changes through A/B testing and tracking success metrics continuously, the Product Analytics team is strategic for the development cycle of our apps in Glovo.
As a Data Analyst in the Product team you will be responsible for using data to uncover usage and behavioral patterns and provide actionable insights that guide product development teams. We are looking for a product savvy analytics professional with the same passion that we have for using data as the main driver of product innovation and business growth.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to define the product roadmap and strategy, monitor and give visibility of product metrics and KPIs.
- Apply various advanced mathematical and statistical modeling techniques and analyses (A/B test, multivariate test, clustering, supervised learning, etc) to solve for product and business problems that drive the highest impact.
- Translate product questions and hypotheses into analysis and actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain scalable and self-service visualization tools and storytelling dashboards.
- Owning everything analytics end to end in the product development cycle, from ideation and opportunity sizing, to experimentation and post-launch impact analyses.
- Build robust relationships with stakeholders acting as a strategic and supportive link between the technology, business and product
- 2-4 years of professional experience outside of an academic and internship setting,
in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in product facing teams
- Knowledge or experience in digital product development
- Experience with an application of statistical modeling and advanced analytics to provide product-shaping insights
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R Markdown.
- Knowledgeable and preferably experienced in designing and analyzing experiments in digital products (A/B test, multivariate, etc)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Competitive Pay and Enticing Equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products
- Zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need)
- Flexible working model - Combining work from home with home office(own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support and being able to work part time the first month back, with full salary!
- Wellbeing via free online therapy and emotional support solutions
- External learning opportunities
- Office fun activitites from drinks to cinema nights!
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!