Business Analyst (They/She/He)
Operations, Zagreb, Croatia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Analyze data to spot trends and develop effective strategies for on-demand operations.
- Take charge of Croatia's forecasting process, scheduling, and courier incentives to enhance customer experiences.
- Understand the significance of our key KPIs (Delivery Time, Cancellations, Efficiency, Cost per order).
- Gain a deep grasp of our business goals, strategies, and industry context.
- Identify KPI interdependencies and their impact on performance.
- Manage projects focused on enhancing customer experience, meeting deadlines and resource allocation.
- Act as a primary point of contact, ensuring alignment with Regional/Global Ops Teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to pinpoint process improvements and innovate workflows.
- Design, document, and implement processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously refine processes to align with organizational goals.
- Lead or contribute to project teams, tracking milestones, and proactively addressing issues.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Operations, Marketing, Strategy) on forecast strategies.
- Adjust forecast parameters based on local inputs like marketing strategies and seasonality.
- Analyze forecast performance to identify business opportunities.
- Define and manage projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop tools to improve forecast accuracy, impacting operational metrics and P&L.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 2-3 years of experience in analytical roles with a proven track record of translating insights into actionable strategies. Experience in on-demand industries is a plus.
- Strong passion for analytics, demonstrated by your enthusiasm for problem-solving, root cause analysis, and data trend identification.
- Proficiency in using analytical tools, such as pivot tables, to drive data-informed decision-making.
- A knack for identifying opportunities for process improvement in various aspects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to compile comprehensive reports.
- Proactive and highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Possess an empathetic, inclusive, and curious attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, or a related technological or business field.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is essential.
- Experience working in a BI tool, such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- SQL proficiency is a plus.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance