Account Manager - Morocco
Partners & Brands, Casablanca, Morocco
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our Partners & Brands team and contribute to our partners' Growth. Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing Startups? Do you want to contribute building a product that will disrupt the On demand market?
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your cities to deliver to our customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Gather all the insights from our partners to create an amazing experience for them and our customers, tackle through problems to raise the bar.
- Get feedback from our stores and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Strong business acumen
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or sales
- Hands-on and autonomous
- Data-driven profile
- Proficiency in French is a must
- Proficiency in English is desirable
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment (impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen)
- Ability to influence stakeholders in order to help achieve your goals
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office
- Experience in a high-growth digital startup business is a plus
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance