Account Management Team Leader - Ukraine
Partners & Brands, Kyiv, Ukraine
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
In this role you will be part of the Commercial Team at Glovo, working closely with the Head of Commercial and Account management of your country and region. You will be directly responsible for impacting all partners to make them grow and improve UX.
Be a part of a team where you will:
Lead and build a high performance account management team
- Train and motivate the Account Management team
- Assure your team establishes excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s meetings and business reviews)
- Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your team’s portfolio and KPIs periodically
- Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs
- Help your team draw and execute plans, making your partners grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross selling and upselling)
- Ensure that Glovo has the best content by getting sure we sign exclusivities with partners
- Optimize Glovo visibility through marketing actions with our partners (using marketing kits, merchandising, etc)
- Improve Glovo’s revenue through commission renegotiation and selling assets plans
- Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least, 4 years of experience in high-performance account management. Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
- Team leadership skills and experience, at least 1 year
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
- Understand and contribute to the country’s strategy and P&L
- Effective English written and communication skills
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance