Sr Growth Analyst - Nigeria (They/She/He)
Marketing & Growth, Lagos, Nigeria
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a world-class Sr Growth Analyst to become part of our local team. Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fast and rapidly changing environment helping to build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis helping your team to make the right decisions
- Drive projects end-to-end translating business challenges into insights and actions
- Identify growth opportunities to increase our user base, step change retention rates and maximize profitability
- Take ownership of the reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools and using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Assist your colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- 3 years of work experience on analytical roles leading analysis and turning insights into actions
- Ninja expertise with Excel / Google Sheets is a must
- SQL proficiency is mandatory / Python is a plus
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview is a plus
- Must have strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation).
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Proficiency in English are a must
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance