Q-Commerce Retail Manager (They/She/He)
Q-Commerce, Milan, Italy
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Retail is a new business unit inside Glovo which includes all types of shops from electronics, pharmacies, beauty, flowers, toys, video games. We are currently building a strong team in Italy, in order to re-invent how consumers buy retail, making it more convenient and easier than ever before.
Be a part of a team where you will:
Support negotiations with Top Retailers (non-food) in Italy
Establish and maintain relationships with accounts, ensuring everybody wins
Guarantee the achievement of the accounts’ KPIs
Analyze partner operations and provide plans, tools, and solutions in order to provide best in class user experience
Lead the development of specific categories
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of high potential individuals
- +4yr experience in fast-paced environments (startups, top consulting firms, top internet firms, FMCG, retail and fashion industry)
- Experience in understanding the retail business, as well as revenue dynamics and drivers
- Know how to negotiate and build your way into a super deal with big retail players
- Data-driven mentality: takes decision-based on data and makes business judgment when necessary
- Fluency in Italian and English. Spanish is a big plus.
- Be driven to build a business from scratch, you have a natural bias for action, always pushing for things to happen, objective and deadline-oriented
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance