Market Intelligence Analyst (They/She/He)
Partners & Brands, Casablanca, Morocco
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Support Market Intelligence Team prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and maintaining or data quality in Salesforce. This individual will be highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources based on his/her local knowledge. A dynamic personality with a drive to seize opportunities is essential!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Market understanding: managing and acquiring all total addressable market information in your areas. This includes: creating processes to acquire all restaurant information (from provider management to team management), and ensuring the data is valid and accurate. Also developing competitors analysis at a local level.
- Pipeline Management: this is a key task. Nowadays our key account managers spend time organizing and prioritizing their accounts when they should really be establishing a business relation with them. That’s why you will be in charge of prioritizing which leads do the account managers contact based on your local knowledge and data analysis.
- Processing Leads Tags: most of the data we acquire during the scrapping process is missing information. This person will be responsible for qualifying the leads and pre-qualify them based on their interest in Glovo. This task can be organized in two blocks:
- Sales leads extra qualification: adding missing data such as phones, massive communications, etc.
- Pre-qualification: classify the leads based on their possible interest for Glovo.
- Identifying new local sources of leads: we are looking for someone with regional knowledge able to identify, propose and test new sources of leads. To develop this task the person needs to have market knowledge and some experience.
- Salesforce Database Quality Specialist: being the owner of our salesforce database quality. This implies managing duplicates and assigning each account (lead, partner, etc.) to its real state.
- Maintenance of Parent Accounts: Parent Accounts are needed within salesforce in order to have a clear structure of the deal and bonus payment.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any related field
- Languages: english and local language are a must
- Market local knowledge
- Capable of bridging analytical and communication skills for added-value impact.
- Familiarity with sales processes and tools.
- Highly Organized and Responsible
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Data analysis
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in sales, lead generation, content analysis or in project management
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance