Regional Area Manager - Casablanca (them/he/she)
Expansion, Casablanca, Morocco
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Have full P&L responsibility and own 360º business objectives
- Lead a team of 7 + people to greatness
- Devise the long-term strategy for your region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
- Establish and maintain partnerships with Retailers and stores on our platform
- Hire top talent, help them perform and inspire them to grow
- Be informed, get involved and make things happen
Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
Min of 3-5 + yr of experience in fast-paced environments (startups, investment banking, top consulting firms, top internet firms)
Experience leading +3 people cross functional teams
A data-driven mentality: taking decisions based on data and using good business judgment when necessary
You're persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
You are always respectful, kind and fair. All of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others
You’re an owner, you have a natural bias for action, always pushing for things to happen, objective and deadline oriented
An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance