Sales Executive (They/She/He)
Q-Commerce, Bucharest, Romania
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
The Q-Comm team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform.
As a Glovo Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores while ensuring partner engagement and retention of existing portfolio by finding ways to boost the number of orders, generate additional revenue and facilitate smooth partner operations.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As the owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Establish excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s recurrent meetings and business review presentations).
- Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your portfolio and KPIs periodically. Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Native in Romanian and fluency in English is a must
- inimum 1 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
- You don't redemption, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
- Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
- Overachieving targets is a must
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly meal tickets and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Mental well-being platform: iFeel
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
Care: Uplift people and the planet
Glownership: Act as proud owners
High Bar: Focus on Top Performance