Brand Partnership Manager
Partners & Brands, Casablanca, Morocco
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a candidate that is highly motivated, problem solver, with great interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. The “Brand Marketing Services” department is in charge of creating, selling and executing marketing campaigns for top brands willing to invest to drive visibility of their products and services to a very appealing target audience.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Design and implement Glovo’s partnership strategy in order to maximize profitability.
- Align with the Global Brand Marketing Services Team on the route to market and product development needs to maximize the monetization of our app.
- Unleash Glovo’s sustainable growth and profitability by building a true long-term partnership with brands.
- Help FMCG/CPG companies boost their sales with the support of all Glovo marketing services you may provide.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters.
- Coordinate across internal departments to execute best in class activities.
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business.
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company.
- Report quarterly results and key learnings & implications which will define the next quarter plan.
Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
Business Administration Studies in University level
Minimum of 5-7 years of Trade Marketing/ Sales/ Brand Management experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company
Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
Have a good understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
Experience in project management
Strong skills in office, especially in excel
Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance